Monday, April 20, 2009

I am searching for a cheap web hosting, where i can host my site,?

well the best that i got till now is 250 GB hosting space with 500GB data transfer and one free domain, 2000 subdomains and 2000 email ids%26#039; worth 11$ only per month, if some one has any more hosts less than this one, please tell me, i can%26#039;t put the website%26#039;s link here as it will be called advertising, and am not connected with that website so i won%26#039;t put the link here, if anyone wants that link, mail at uttoransen@yahoo.com and get the link, also if you still think it%26#039;s advertising, yahoo also cancells account for making wrong complains so remember this before you complain, and if you want the link, mail now, once i get off line, i won%26#039;t be able to give you any link,
I am searching for a cheap web hosting, where i can host my site,?
I think about the best you can do is: http://www.1and1.com/?k_id=7476150





It really depends on what features you are going to use though. Most hosts offer much more than you are going to need.





But they offer:





250GB Transfer and 5GB hosting for $2.99 a year.


500GB Transfer and 50GB hosting for $4.99 a year


1,000GB Transfer and 100GB hosting for $9.99 a year





I put most of my web design clients with them.





WARNING though... their phone support is pretty crappy.





If you are looking for super cheap and are a little risky you could try http://www.UCVHost.com/ For $1.00 a month, yes $1/month, they provide 1GB space and the theoretical %26quot;Unlimited%26quot; bandwidth. We use them with a couple sites and they aren%26#039;t that bad but they had some issues with email a while back and I jumped ship.





Hope this helps.





----------------------------------





Okay, well if nothing else my post just shows you got a good deal.





As I think you noticed your post says $11 per month, so I was just going off that.





I think to most people $11 per year or $30 per year is pretty much all the same. I%26#039;ve found that the level of support is super important. UCVHost.com offered $.80/month accounts but then they stopped answering their support email accounts. So I got what I paid for. Best of luck to you.
I am searching for a cheap web hosting, where i can host my site,?
http://www.daylon.com/hosting/





that site compares the 2 best hosts in the business.


No comments:

Post a Comment