Saturday, April 18, 2009

Where can i get the best and cheapest email hosting company, that can host 1 million emails for me? Mark?

My company is design a web portal that will forrer free emails. we require a dedicated email host that is good, efficient and affordable.
Where can i get the best and cheapest email hosting company, that can host 1 million emails for me? Mark?
Try: http://www.everyone.net





One of the most professional %26amp; advanced email hosting provider!
Where can i get the best and cheapest email hosting company, that can host 1 million emails for me? Mark?
sorry but i sould say that you cant and you have too pay tooooo much mony
Reply:Well i%26#039;ve made an e-mail client for my company, and all that you would have to do is just get a server for all receiving e-mails to be put on. So if you want I could send you the client, or you could go get one like horde, and then just buy a dedicated server. Install apache, and PHP then you have everything you need. You could host unlimited e-mails (as much as the server could store). Now theres one more problem, but that%26#039;s fixable.


My company can set up somethign like that for you for a small charge, and we could even host the e-mails for you.


To see an example of my client thats not hooked an actual pop3 e-mail acount go to http://www.beginninghost.info/mail/use.p...


If you want us to host the e-mails e-mail matt@runempire.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment