Monday, April 20, 2009

What is a good shopping cart software to use?

I know there are a lot of shopping carts out there. Here is the deal.





1) I already have a web site and a host.





2) I have a paypal account. I am going to use paypal to accept credit cards.





I just need a low cost shopping cart software that has shipping options, taxes, old / new product prices, unlimited products and looks good and not cheap looking.





I do not know html. I use Frontpage 2003 to build my web site. I just need a shopping cart software that will have a nice looking format already setup to add my products.





Note: I am not offering files to download. I am selling Herbailfe products. If you are aware of someone already having a shopping cart setup for these products and willing to hook me up, then please let me know.
What is a good shopping cart software to use?
Hey MrMichigan, I am a web developer and we develop customer shopping carts for people. If you%26#039;d like to see an example, you can go to http://www.silkapple.com. If you need ideas, feel free to PM me any time.
What is a good shopping cart software to use?
I see a lot of websites using OSCommerce as their commerce software. I haven%26#039;t tried it myself, but it looks good. It%26#039;s free and open source.





http://www.oscommerce.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment