Saturday, April 18, 2009

Urgent Help Needed Putting A Website Together!!!?

I have a domain name and i鈥檓 going to use a Free host called : easyinternetsolutions.co.uk





I also intend to buy a web site template to make life easy.





This is all temporary as I don鈥檛 have a Clue what i鈥檓 doing





Can any of you guys please tell me the best way I can get this sorted REGARDS TO :-





What software to use to create my site member i鈥檓 a beginner but a quick learner.





As I really can鈥檛 find a cheap host with a good package %26amp; service (MORE OVER I DONT KNOW WHAT I SHOULD BE LOOKING OUT FOR IN A HOST) ANY ONE KNOW ANY?


%26amp;


I want the site to look professional and user friendly.
Urgent Help Needed Putting A Website Together!!!?
You should download a CMS(Content Management System) program called Mambo from http://www.mambo-foundation.org/ this is a free web creation package that looks more proffessional than you could ever guess and you can customise it as much as you want you can also find tutorials for it from www.mambolove.com or forum.mambo-foundation.org good luck, if you want further assistance I%26#039;ll be glad to help this is my e-mail: ozzitronics@yahoo.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment